Monday 27 May 2013

Stretching exercise on 19 May 2013


It was a good day. I woke up at 5am as my 5 month old baby girl woke up to feed. After that, I went back to sleep. But at the back of my mind, I remembered that this was not an ordinary Sunday. I needed to wake up at 7am to get ready to go to Bishan for exercise and do my first group Tai-chi.

The weather was good. The sun was bright and hot and there were a lot of people at the park. When I arrived, the group had started stretching exercises and after 15-20 minutes, we did some Tai-chi. I felt slimmer after the exercises so decided to buy some McDonalds as a reward and also to cool down in the air-con outlet. It was my first McDonalds in a year. I hope we can have more social outings and events in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment